Thursday, September 2, 2010

Up

One day someone is going to break down my walls. My very big walls which happens to be there for reasons unknown. Feeling trapped? hahah i don't think so. I'm all good. I also happen to be very bored but I have no idea how to pass time. No! I take that back, time please come back, I love you so much! I don't want to go back to college when everyone else is having their break. This sucks.

I wish life came with a remote. Or maybe not, just a food menu, because I'm feeling hungry. Holidays are coming to an end and I'm depressed. Nothing productive was done. At all. Friday and the weekends can still save me. In the meantime, Romy, Oliver and Jamie can definitely help me. Salutes to Tins and Let. *gives a big smile*

Could have sworn I dreamed of KFC. Oh damnnn. Wait where was I?

No comments:

Post a Comment